6/3/12

TEAM TIGER! HO!

The gauntlet has been thrown boys. I expect a battle. (I've been having a facebook argument with some friends that started with the age old debate - whether lions or tigers are the more badass of all the cats. It's obviously tigers.) If you'd like to join in this art battle, feel free to direct ppl to your post in the comments. Also, this look is greatly inspired by the wicked designs Kristoffer Mikkelsen has been churning out over at Style 5, check him out!

Hope y'all like the new look of my blog. I thought it was time for a change.

7 comments:

Robin. C said...

Tigers are definitely badass! They have these awesome stripes which makes them deadly and cool!
Great work though! :)

Unknown said...

Badass design. Tigers wins.

Unknown said...

Great chara with a cool design.

Dan Seddon said...

the new look of the blog is great man, also this drawing is amazing, by far my fav peice of yours...soooo good

Unknown said...

I thought it was a mixed breed -- liger or was it tion?

Anywhoo yers kiks ass by any standard

Unknown said...

This is awesome! tigers' get my vote!

Y said...

I really love this by the way. one of my favs.